Friday, September 15, 2006

September Blues

September is just not a good month.
It is a lazy month, a month where I do not have the mood or energy to do anything at all.
Yet I have done much. I went on my first diving trip to the Satang island, where the waters were known for its muckiness and murkiness.
That was my first muck dive. Visibility was bad, less than 1 metre. I couldn't even see my buddy's fins unless they were right in front of me.
Then there was the time which I spent with MC.
MC was cool. I could hang out with her for hours and not get bored for one minute. Laughter is a natural. We would come together not knowing what to talk to each other for the first few minutes, but then soon after we would be rambling and laughing our heads off for the rest of our time together, be it an hour or a day.
We practically guffawed at some points.
Recently I took to the habit of teasing her about her boobs.
It did not start intentionally. I met her this one day when she decided to wear a black loose, yet not so loose, top. While talking animatedly to my other friend, I accidentally placed my fingers on her boobs.... Boobs, people, not just "a (as in ONE) boob"...
-__-"
She was wearing BLACK that day, for goodness sake!!!! How was I to know where exactly to place my fingers??? I couldn't, at that time, have a clear view of the landscape!!! If I had known where the mountains were, I would not have touch her there!!!
And then there was another episode where I (again!!!) accidentally elbowed her on her right pack.
I didn't do that on purpose, I swear!!!
I wasn't even looking!!! She was also wearing black that night!!!
Then there was the day before, when she came in a flare green skirt with lace at the edge and (another) black and loose (yet not so loose) top. I pretended to peep into her cleavage from the top of her head while she was sitting down. Haha!!!
I did not see a thing, though... Damn...!! Not even her cleaves....
She is finally looking more like her acquired profession, with that skirt thing.
I think it will take me sometime to get use to an MC who will be wearing lengthy skirts and dresses for most of her day. The only outfits that I have seen her in so far, are either pants (short, quartered, and long), or her lovely pink bikini (just enough to cover and hold).
But what the heck, I will still love that MC who laughs like what she just heard is the funniest thing in the world, be she in her hot, sexy spaghetti or in a classic sphinster "cover-me-all-long-dull-and-grey" dress.
Fish!!! This blog is written for you!!! We are all fine here, lady!!! Doing well, and living good. But we are all in our blues period now. MC is fighting with the blues that came with not getting her posting, and I am fighting with my blues that came with my job.
We all miss you!!! Just so you know, if you ever suffer from any episode of sneezing frenzy, that would be us talking about you in Meow Meow Land!!! Hahahaha!!!
Take care, lady, and have a good month!!!

2 comments:

Fish Fish said...

LOL! Errrr... are you sure you didn't do it on purpose? :P :P :P
I miss the 2 of you. The rings just remind me so much. Hey, Char Bor, did you see the post that about "6 facts" that I want you to write for me?? When can I see that on your post ar?

Love you two, muak!!

kaye~ys said...

Of cos i didn't do all that on purpose... wat fun would there be if it was all planned... it was due to the fact that it happened without any prior motivation that made it funny!!! Hahahaha!!!!