Sunday, September 03, 2006

Oh.... *wince*

Oh man, I've been sick...

It was Saturday. I just came back from Miri the day before, and worked that morning. Al took me out for lunch after work and we had chicken rice at one of those coffee shops on STC road.

I stopped by the swimming pool later on my way home, at which I found Tracy there doing her pool session with Edward. It was a hot day, and the sun was glaring. I could feel the heat radiating off the ground as I walked across the park.

I took a shower immediately after I reached home and regretted that. The heat from the sun was still in my body, and I should have waited for it to cool down. A sudden drop in the body temperature disrupts our immune system, and that was how I came to be sick with a fever.

I had diarrhoea too, which had me frequenting the toilet for more than ten times in a day.

Nothing went into my system without coming right out of it in a matter of one or two hours. I was exhausted with dehydration. Yet I was not keen in drinking more water, for the fear of having anything in my system would make me run to the mercy of my toilet the next minute.

But being sick actually made me stayed at home, and I finally got to watch "Brokeback Mountain".

Oh, man.. I hate being sick..

1 comment:

Fish Fish said...

Brokeback Mountain?? Char bor, you were supposed to get yourself a good sleep and not watching movie during time like this. Really cannot tahan you.

I tag you, go to my blog read about it. Will wait for you to post it.

*Hugz* Hope you get well soon. No wonder you were saying you were taking MC.