Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lie In

I am not moving today.

I am just so not wanting to move today.

But morning came, and for the sake of love I was woken up by my mother's movement around the house.

Not that I am complaining. I love my mum, and she works really hard for this family. It is me that is the problem.

There are times when I just cannot get myself to sleep. Yet there will be times when it is so hard for me to get up.

Today is just one of those days when it is so very hard to get me to get up.

It was raining outside. The most wonderful weather to have a good lie in.

So I did.

I spent one and a half hour in my bed, with my eyes half closed, and my mind wandering aimlessly from breakfast to MC's broken-in car the day before.

God, this was so nice...

1 comment:

Fish Fish said...

Hmmm... what happened to that Char-bor car's again?