Wednesday, September 20, 2006

MC's Misfortune of the Weekend

MC was having a training session at the Travilion Square this Saturday before. I was lying in bed thinking to myself if I should be up for my shower, when she called me.
It was 6.20 p.m. She was already home.
My car got broken into arh!!!!
What???!!!
I sat up straight on my bed.
气死我了!!! (i.e. I was so mad!!!)
Then her steam went off... Rattle... Rattle... Rattle...
You alright??
我没事... (i.e. I'm alright)
She told me that her player was taken, along with her size XL rear view mirror, and her tissue box...
TISSUE BOX!!!
Ok, now. There are two ways of looking at this. First, those people were just making (or taking) the most out of their job. Hey, they were businessmen too, right? They'd got to maximise their profits. Second, those lousy sons-of-a-bitches were just too cheap-staked to let a box of tissue loose!!!
Tissue box!!!
Man, talk about no honours among thieves.
Poor MC had to drive herself to the workshop to get her window fixed, while feeling numb and shocked from the aftermath of that event.
She ditched that evening of lesson and went home after getting her window replaced. Hence, the phone call.
Oh, man... Never, ever leave your valuables lying around your car in plain view of the public, even loose change could trigger the greed of another man. Hey, what do you know? They just have to make that phone call with those change.
So, MC... You have my condolences...
May your player and your tissue box rest in peace... Amen...
Aww.... don't be so sad... I'll buy you cheesecake the next time round, k?

2 comments:

Fish Fish said...

Oh, poor dear. I feel like giving her a really deep hug now!! Give her a good hug and muck for me ok?

Chomp! chomp!! chomp!!! on those idiots for hurting our MC's car. I'll turn into piranha in their dreams and bite them in pieces. Hmmppff!!! They will face much greater lose from what they have stolen from MC.

kaye~ys said...

Hahahaha!!!

Piranha??!!