Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bloody Tuesday

MC and I were brave yesterday. Well, at least we didn't squirm at the sight of some dark maroon liquid flowing out of the tube with a needle inserted into the inside of her elbow.

Blood!!!

Too bad only MC could donate. I was always shunned at the door when I wanted to donate blood. It was either my blood pressure was too low for donation, or the fact that I had been to Europe between 1980 and the present, that I was excluded from the group that were allowed to donate blood.

1980 to the present.... THAT'S MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!

Those dumbwits in the ministry should at least try to revise those questionnaires every once in a while. Yeah, I've been to the islands and the continent, but I've also been back for more than four years!!! Any residue of what was left from my stay in Europe should have cleared from my system!!!

So, there I was, sitting beside the small table where the "nurse" was supposed to measure your blood pressure, and being talked to. This "nurse" was a guy, and he was more interested in getting me to talk to him than taking my pressure!!

I mean, I don't mind getting chatted up once in a while. There's always the feminine pride to be fed! But I do prefer that someone who is interested to be, well, at least, NOT MARRIED!!!

Furthermore, I think that a man who takes his job seriously and does them right is the sexiest.

Take my word for this, I really do mean it. Man are most attractive to me when they are concentrated on what they are doing and being really serious about it.

This was not me being rude, but hey, I'm way out of your league, spec-guy!!! Go try it on someone who would actually give you a damn!!!

But before you do that, do you mind taking my pressure??

Alright, so I couldn't donate blood. And my pressure was alright that day, damn....

So, there I was sitting beside the bed that MC was lying in, and looking forlornly as the nurse (now a proper nurse) insert that huge needle into her vein and watched with fascination as the blood, fresh and warm, started to flow into the bag below.

I've got to say, MC's blood looks pretty nice. I mean, the colour and the viscosity. Not too dark, not too viscous, not too thin too. The good things of being young and healthy.

Well, I've got to give it to the spec-guy. Now he was actually sitting beside MC's bed at the head of the bed!!! Way to go, MC, you got him coming this time!!! And he was actually trying to imagine MC in her year 19th?!! I mean, alright, you've been one of the technicians at the Blood Donation drive of her high school, but could you really remember her since she was one of the tens or hundreds of students giving blood??

Man, if you are really fascinated by women, and love to communicate with them, try improving yourself more, so that we would be fascinated by you!!

Be good, and people will just come to you!!

I don't think I'll be able to donate blood for the rest of my life, do I?

No comments: