Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Twin Watches

Some months ago, I met this girl whom I noticed wore the same watch as mine. It was cartainly a surprise, seeing a watch similar to mine on the wrist of another, although it was of a different colour.
I mean, what are the chances of that?
So, I asked for our two watches to be photographed together, with the addition of our rings and our mobile phones. She graciously complied.
If you take a very good look at the two watches, you will notice that they portray the two very different characters of its owners. One of them indicates the time in the 24-hourly fashion, while the other chooses the a.m./p.m. style.
Even the mobile phones indicates time in a very different manner. One chooses the digital display, while the other is an analog clock.
With four different time displays, four different times were displayed.





1 comment:

Fish Fish said...

Char Bor, Happy New Year!! *hug* Hey, send my new year greeting to the other Char Bor too ok. I'll call when I get back to NC and have settled down my thing. *muak*