Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

I got myself wasted on Christmas eve, so I decided to go sober on New Year's eve.
But heck!!! I still managed a few drinks!!!
I mean, com'mon, it's new year's eve!!!
The place that I went to was absolutely crowded. It was barely 10 p.m. and the pub was filled!!!
But I was getting bored. I mean, the place and crowd were alright. My friends were there, and there were familiar faces from the front to the back. No, the place was right. The crowd my crowd.
It was the waiting that brought me down. But that was not truly the main reason why. I was already bored even before I went to the pub.
What happened during the celebration on Christmas eve was very downheartening, and I just hated it when things got complicated, especially when it came to having fun.
Fun is a simple thing. If it complicates things, then I would rather not have it at all.
Call me boring, and call me extreme, I would rather stay away from all that.
So, I kept my crowd simple on new year's eve. A few close friends, and a familiar place. I want a trouble-free night of celebration!!!
So I did.
Thanks, guys, all of you, for being that good and fun bunch!!! I really appreciate it, and was happy and relaxed. I knew that I did not exactly get my head all in for the fun, but it was so much better than my Chirstmas eve.
So, once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I'm glad that I get to welcome the new year with you all. May you all have a wonderous, blessed and fruitful year ahead!!!
Cheers!!!

2 comments:

Fish Fish said...

Oh ya, celebrating with the right people is a very important thing. Glad you enjoyed it. *muak*

Man~~~ too tired from trip. Slept more that 12 hrs last night. :P

Johnny said...

Happy new year 2007!!!!!