Friday, December 15, 2006

Just A Note

I have received some of the pictures from my last trip to the Sipadan island. Therefore, I will be updating my blogs with stories and pictures about the trip very soon.
Pardon me for taking such long time to do it. We have more than 2,000 pictures to be processed, a joint contribution by all the cameras brought to Sipadan/Kota Kinabalu trip. The process of getting pictures from everyone, and burning them into the CDs took a certain amount of time.
And with this, I would like to extend my deepest gratitute to my dear friend, Bailey P., who had spent countless hours and effort to make such wonderful presents for all of us. You have our thanks!!!
Finally, Johnny-boy!!! I heard that you are leaving for your home town today!!! Have a great holiday, J-boy!!! Come back bring us something lar... You know we all very greedy one!!! But we are also very nice to you bah.... Haha!!!

3 comments:

Fish Fish said...

Tried yesterday many times to put comment here, failed. Let me try again now.

Fish Fish said...

Yippie!!! can liao. Hmmm... blogger shot shot one sometimes.

Hey char bor, quick quick update your Sipadan's trip!!

Johnny said...

that's great! my turn to go sipadan for next coming trip...hahaha....

sure sure...i will make some cookies n bring back for u....:)

fish fish, ppl need time to upload...cool down, girl.....:p