Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rock Climbing: Lesson I

Teresa organised a rock climbing lesson for some of us divers the other day, and the lesson was on 17 December 2006, Sunday. There were only six of us, which was pretty much sufficient for a session, given that only one person could climb at any one time.
The climb took place at the Batman Wall, which was about 100m away from the Fairy Cave of Bau. It was named Batman Wall by some Aussies some time ago because during then, this place housed a lot of bats.
We each did three climbs that day, and was coached by two very wonderful coaches, Malcolm and Eunice. They will be in my next post.
For now, I would like to introduce to you, my lovely team mates!!!

A Tat, Bailey, Me and Ah Hii
Bailey and Ah Hii were both very kind to offer me a ride up to the caves.
Thanks so much, Guys!!! You Both Rock!!!
This is Teresa, the leader of the pack!!!
She is one of the coolest girl I have ever met.

Our group photo
Back, from Left: Bailey, Ah Hii & Malcolm
Front, from left: A Tat, Teresa, Karen, Me & Eunice

No comments: