Monday, January 15, 2007

Filler Post, Again...

My internet connection have been compromised with some problems with my computer back home. Therefore I was not able to update my blog as often. Furthermore all my pictures of Sipadan are in my PC back home. So, for Sipadan updates, no known date yet.
Life is still pretty much the same, except for the part that I will have to wait until at least March to start diving again. Working, eating, sleeping, hanging out with friends... that is pretty much it. My life.
One thing to note though, my sister just came back for holidays two days ago. She looked the same, although slightly tired. All the traces of late nights and hectic schedule, exposing themselves on her features.
Me, I'm at work now. And have to stop here. There is this one guy who likes to talk a lot and he's bugging me with all his TALK!!! Hey, I'm trying to concentrate here!!!
Oh boy, that's all for now.

No comments: