Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What Should I Do??

What am I feeling now?
aise my eye brows*
.......

*Kept on driving and avoided a motorcyclist that just crossed my path. Oi!!!*

You know how it feels like to have this one guy, who likes you and intends to marry you, but never tells you or confirms it.

*Raise my eye brows again, higher now*

And you don't know whether to go for another one, or wait stupidly (the actual words were "gong gong") for this one.

*Nodding slowly, turning right at the junction*

And when someone else comes along and asked, "Do you have a boyfriend?", and all that you could answer is, "Er.................."

What do you do? Should I take up that man, or should I wait?

That's how I'm feeling now!!!

And that stupid fella who's staling me is the KPM!!!!

*I stopped my car, turned around and smiled at her. *

She smiled back, said good bye, and let herself out of my car.

7 comments:

Fish Fish said...

Ai yor~~~ u making me confuse ler~~~ Sekejap talking the "he" in your mind, then at the end, suddenly jump to the "she" in your car.

Hey, either you tell him what you really think or just bid farewell to him and give that new person a great chance. ;) Maybe then the "he" in your mind will realise how important KaYe to him.

Char Bor, life is just too short for you to gong gong wait for someone. I did that before, and NO, it didn't worth it at all.

Muak! Hug!

kaye~ys said...

fish fish: hahaha... this is actually a conversation between two ppl... look more carefully and u'll see.. hahahahaha!!!!

Fish Fish said...

LOL... Silly fish fish. Now I got it. Paiseh paiseh.

Cannot blame me ler, I had a tragedy last night, caused me "gong gong" now. I'll talk about it in my blog later.

Wah... is that MC then? :p

kaye~ys said...

fish fish: Fish!!! Imagine her in her usual cuteness saying the "er...." part and the "gong gong" part, then u'll understand y i'm putting this post up!!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!

Fish Fish said...

angeline : Muak!! I can't think someone better than you. Sweetie, you Hen Jia is it? Muahahhaha... Eh! You lazy butt, update your blog ler~~~ Kulat growing liao.

kaye-ys : The moment I figured out it is MC after reread the whole thing, you bet I was laughing like crazy. Char Bor, forgot to say, thanks for the ecard. Muak!

kaye~ys said...

fish fish:Eh... what is Hen Jia? Eternal holiday???

MC is seriously thinking about taking up the divemaster thingie... Three CHEERS for our MC!!!

Fish Fish said...

Hen Jia =P Cantonese always say "Han Kah", you know, always thinking about "marrying" :P Just to tease MC. ;)