Wednesday, October 11, 2006

We Are In The Papers!!!

Sin Chew Daily, the national chinese newspapers of Malaysia, was kind enough to provide us with two pages of special report (complete with colours) about the wonders of DIVING!!!

Here's us:
The page on the right was published on 5 October 2006, Thursday, showing the underwater world pictures of Kuching waters and Miri waters. The two divers at the bottom of the page were Kim (yellow tank) and Angel (white tank).
The page on the left was published on 8 October 2006, Sunday, page 21. The group photos shown in the middle was the one that we took while on our trip to Tanjong Dato' in August. The following is a close-up of the aforementioned group photo.



p/s: Fish, if you are reading this, try guessing who's who behind the two newspapers pages in the first photo. Don't you just miss them two gals....

2 comments:

Fish Fish said...

Wah!!! Indeed a surprise. Didn't expect you post this up for me!!!

Haha... the 2 girls behind the newspaper!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!! The best part of this post. The 2 divers I love the MOST!! MUAKKKKK!!!

Mom called me that very early morning after the 2nd part got posted. Seem like her friends been kep telling her... hey, I saw the someone's picture. ;P Then, a friend in Kuching scanned the 2nd part and emailed to me oledi. But I didn't get to see the 1st part yet. Hey... send the 2 real versions to me through mail, can?? Pleassseeeeee... I promise I'll get one white sexy hot bikini for you. ;) *Which you must wear it the next time we go diving together* *eh hem*

GOSH!!! Seeing the 2 gals behind the newspaper... I realised how badly I miss them. Hai yah!!

kaye~ys said...

fish fish: Send me your snail mail. I cannot promise that I'll be able to get you the papers, coz I tried finding them but couldn't. At least I'll photostate them and send it to you lar...

Send me your snail mail address to my e-mail.