Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mean Rat

People has always being saying that the older one gets, the more backwards they are from their age. This holds true for my grandmother, who actually got a little black rubber rat and placed it under my bed one day.

It so happened that I was looking under my bed while cleaning the room, and I saw this black little monster staring back at me in the dark.

I was so damn scared just by looking at its size (which looked huge enough to bite), that I went over to the next house to ask for help.

My uncle, a burly big man, came over to my room with a huge staff, and stared under my bed. It took him also some time to decide whether it was real or not.

Finally, he extended his staff under the bed and swept the ugly little thing out from under the bed.

It was just a little rubber toy. But, it did kinda scare the shit out of me. I was afraid that it would bite!!! And imagine the bacterias growing on all its teeth!!!

Nah!!! I'm a mean little creature!!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!!

3 comments:

cooknengr said...

Grandma is cool!

kaye~ys said...

yeah... back into time, i would say...

Anonymous said...

Haha, that was funny!