Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fed Up

I have been working late these days, and the work load is starting to get to me.

Don't get me wrong, I still do get my rest, and I get enough of that.

What is getting onto me, is the monotony of my work, and the lack of companion to actually discuss about it.

Yes, I work alone in my place.

I am just starting to get very fed up with my job situation, which seems to be getting nowhere. Whenever there is a problem, I have only myself to handle it. Forget about getting help or support from the head quarter. I am happy enough if they did not give me more trouble to deal with.

Yes, my head quarter does not support their staffs at the other end of the country. Not only do they not provide help nor support, they create more problems and damage for you.

Yes, I not only have to manage my own problem, I have to take and clean up the mess that they create for me.

I am so f****** fed up with all this.

No comments: