Saturday, April 26, 2008

August Rush


Shui came into the computer room the other evening, and asked me to watch this movie that she had in her computer. I put it on, and was immediately mesmerized by the sounds and voices of the movie.

It was like listening to the music talking. You could hear the music telling stories of love, hope and faith. Young Evan Taylor never gave up believing that his parents were dead, and set out on a journey to find them, all the while believing that they were all bonded by music.

Music has always been a second language to me. What I cannot speak with my words, I speak with my music, and the music that I listen to. Words are decorated, but music speaks the raw feeling of the soul. All that you have to do, is listen.

Music is everywhere.
All you have to do, is listen.

No comments: