Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally, Diving on a Weekend (In the Pool!!!)

I was down by the pool last Sunday, helping out Edward with his class of students. The weather was everchaging. It sunned and it rained within the seven-hour time frame that we were there. I thought I was alright with that, but no, I came back with a fever and a headached that lasted the whole day the next day.

After nearly half a year of non-diving, my body has lost its integrity to fight the diving environment.

Ed had many students, and many assistants. Some came for the lesson, some came to assist, and some came to assist with no proper skills or knowledge or even --- qualification. I presume that that would not be too unfair of me to say that. I did appreciate such assistance. But, I too, appreciate that the assistance be given in the correct and proper manner. I give the guy the credit for his willingness of share and help, but I would appreciate better if such assisted teaching was given in the right instructions.

We had fun during lunch time. Diving had always been fun. And I discovered that I could do a lot better with my buoyancy that Sunday than my last dive. I was pretty happy with that.

I love diving, and I do not mind that other divers, as long as they are not the gossipy type that talk behind your back and spread rumours. Such is a disgrace to the profession that they represent.

Now, my only problem would be to get myself well enough before Thursday for my interview in Kuala Lumpur. *Fingers crossed*

No comments: