Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sprained Muscle... Ouch!!!

I sprained myself yesterday between my shoulder blades while I was about to take a shower. Can you believe that?

I never thought that one could sprain the muscles in between the shoulder blades. But if Dumbledore could be gay, and Harry Potter coming back from death, I guess anything's possible, right?

I took the day off, as I was not able to drive properly with my neck unable to twist at an angle of more than 30 degrees. I am wondering what my boss would be thinking about me taking my day off. But what the heck, he did not think about me when making stupid decisions and asking me to execute them. I felt so foolish.

I'll be home resting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You looked fine on Saturday nite... didnt realise u had a sprained muscle. Probably loosened up by the drinks...if that makes any sense. haha.