Monday, October 15, 2007

Annoying

Miss, welcome to R***!!!

-Nod to the attendant.-

Hair cut?

No, just a hair wash.

Please be seated here.

-I walked over and sat down.-

The shampoo boy got busy with the shampoo and the water.

Miss, we have a special promotion for hair treatment, it's only RM35.00 only. Would you like to try it.

No, thank you.

Miss, why don't you curl your hair?

No, I like my hair the way it is.

Miss, the curl is the fashion now.

No, I'm fine as I am.

Miss, you could try to dye your hair.

No, I'm fine.

Miss, you should try the hair treatment, your hair seem a little dry.

No, thank you.

Miss, it's not expensive, only RM35.00....

Hurgh........!!!! *Roll my eyes*

...........

I am not coming back to this saloon ever again.

Miss, this is your bill.... RM 22.00 your wash.

What!!!

I am SOOOOO not coming back to this saloon EVER, EVER again!!!!

No comments: