Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stupid

You know how it was like when you had done something really stupid, yet there was no turning back? And while you were feeling stupid all the way, someone came along and started to laugh at you. That, made you felt even more stupid and the act worthless.
I had just paid RM200.00 for a trip down to Sibu, for less than 24 hours in town, to meet a friend. A friend who had been a mate to me during my time as a houseman in Kuala Lumpur.
I know that she is my mate, and that we have spent some really good times together. But that does not mean that she could use our friendship to threaten me to go into town to meet her.
I mean, it takes money and a day of leave to do just that.
Furthermore, she could be so busy with work that she might not have the time to really talk to me.
Now, I'm feeling really stupid.

No comments: