Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Burnt Out

I came into work, gloomy to say the least. It was the tenth day of Chinese New Year, and I started to feel rather tired of my recent life.
Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely blissfully happy this Chinese New Year. It has been ten years since our lot graduated high school. Though we are able to meet a few of our friends in between these times, we do not get to see everyone.
Best of all, I get to make new good friends, many of whom are only "pass-by-give-you-a-look" kind of friends when we were in school.
Life is very interesting and fulfilling in it's own way, isn't it?
I am happy, to say the least.
But it has been nearly a full ten days of late night outing, and I am burnt out.
I need a break, guys. Real nice to see you all, but thankfully, you guys are all leaving these few days. No hard feelings, but I will still cherish the moments that we spend together, and your love and heart for me.
Please be safe and take care, wherever you are, my mates!!!

2 comments:

Fish Fish said...

Take care too, dear KaYe.

kaye~ys said...

fish fish: Hey, there... Happy New Year, my fren...