Saturday, May 02, 2009

MIndless rambling

And where does all these goes?

It being late, and I'm still up, as do many of us.

Things aren't going as smoothly as I thought it should be.

May be it's the global recession, may be it's me...

Whatever it is, I am slowly changing.

I still want my friends and family. I still want to be a part of them.

I just don't really have the time and mood to just hang out nowadays.

I just wanna have some alone time, to think about the things that I've missed thinking while I was busy.

I meet them, many of them, tonight. But it has been different. I have been away for a long time.

Certain things, I do not regret.

Certain things, I hope I have done right by them.

But most of all, I just want to have peace in my heart. And be happy for what I am , who I am, and what I have.

I just wanna be me.

No comments: